Walmart Milk Prices

If you wonder how much Milk at Walmart is this week, you’ve come to the right page.

How Much Does Great Value Milk Cost?

As usual, Walmart’s milk prices can vary from one location to another.

Red Cap

Blue Cap

  • 1 Gallon 2% Reduced Fat Milk – $3.91
  • 1/2 Gallon 2% Reduced Fat Milk – $2.35

Light Blue Cap

  • 1 Gallon 1% Reduced Fat Milk – $3.91
  • 1/2 Gallon 1% Reduced Fat Milk – $2.35

Pink Cap

  • 1 Gallon Fat Free Milk – $3.91
  • 1/2 Gallon Fat Free Milk – $2.35

The Nutrition Source

Whole cow’s milk contains about 87% water. The remaining 13% contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. Processing techniques remove fat to produce lower fat varieties: “reduced-fat” contains 2% milkfat, “low fat” contains 1% milkfat, and “nonfat” or “skim” has virtually no milkfat. In addition, cows are often pregnant while milked, so dairy milk contains hormones like insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), estrogens, and progestins. – Harvard